Ladies and Gentlemen, Beer Hiking Pacific Northwest is finally here! Here's how you can get your hands on a copy:
- Come see us at an event! We're taking the book on tour. Check our Facebook Page for event dates to buy direct from the authors, and get a signed copy :)
- Buy the book at REI, Bartell Drugs, Orvis, and New Seasons Market -- in stores now!
- Order on Amazon:
- Purchase from our online store to get a signed copy shipped to your doorstep.
- Other US book retailers:
- Powell's Books (Portland)
- Brick and Mortar Books (Redmond, WA)
- Icicle Brewing (Leavenworth)
- Two Beers Brewing (Seattle)
- Falling Sky Brewing (Eugene)
- Buoy Beer Company (Astoria)
- Availability in Canada: we finally have an update on where the book is available in BC! Here's a list of retailers:
We started Beers at the Bottom in July 2013. At the time, pairing "trails and ales" was something many people did naturally, without much thought. Simply take a hike, then enjoy a beer (and food) at the nearest brewery. It was just for fun. Or so we thought!
So we started our own blog, with the hopes of one day writing a book.
Nearly five years later our guidebook, Beer Hiking Pacific Northwest, is now a reality!